How I Have Discovered The Romanov On 15.09.2015

Sigarettes, Medicines And Soul Foods ...

If The Italian Citizen Contests The Events To The Italian Supreme Court They Answer To Him That They Are Not Depending From Italy and The Citizen Starts To Go Around The World to Understand Who It Was ... So, After 9 Months Around The World, On The 15 September 2015. I Have Recognized Anastasia Romanov ...

On The 16.01.2015 I Didn't Image Nothing Of The Romanov, But Maybe They Did The Contrary To Create The Secret ... I Ate One Briosche In Rome, On The 16th Of January 2015, While I Was Contesting The Fact That In Milan They Were Refusing To Return To Me The Bulldogs After The Order of The Italian Supreme Court Of The 16.07.2013 And In Half An Hour, Without Moving One Finger, Grew Up An Ernia, Because Of This Reason The Last Medicine That I Have Used Was The Voltaren, Bought Near Saronno After The 16.01.2015, I Used It Only 1 Time And, In That Moment, I Thought That Was Doing Nothing Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World 2023

Italy After 1945 By http://www.the-bulldog.com/ 20 April 2024

Marina Di Camerata, Salerno. Yuka, Sombrero, Mescalero. CIA Agente Mobile 2024. CIA Quella Donna Di Wanda Himmler. B...