Health: Anti Fascist Party, Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow.

Anyway ... Since Years I Substain The Thesis Of The Separation Between The Body And The Mind And Because Of This Reason I Think That The Mind Never Is Responsable Of The Body Conditions, There Is Another Reason.

I Don't Have Prove That The Cerebral Waves Of All The Animals Are Exactly The Same, In Each Moment, But When I Bring My Bulldogs To The Veterinary I Can See That Their Body Reactions Are Very Simular To Mine. So, The Body, In The Animals, Is Very Distincted From The Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret World 2023

WSSIA, Wilhelm Schroeder Services Of International Affairs, 16.03.2024.

Sabato 16 Marzo 2024. F Ani CAET Ani. GMSIA Gerard Muller Services Of International Affairs, 11.02.2024. MSSIA, Muller And Schroede...